Data Governance is a concept that ensures data is secure, private, accurate, available, and usable. It includes all the actions employees should take, the processes they should follow, and the technology that supports them throughout the data life cycle (Data Quality, Data Lineage, Business Glossary, etc).
We improve reliability, security and accessibility of data by implementing comprehensive data management strategies, supported by appropriate technical solutions.When do you need that?
We change the way you work with data
- When you struggle to get necessary information from your data warehouse due to the lack of documentation,
- When you want to introduce data-drive decision making,
- When your data science team spends too much time looking for data instead of working with it,
- When you are not satisfied with the amount of effort you need to troubleshoot the dashboards,
- When different departments of your company don’t use the single business terminology and it affects communication,
- When the rules concerning security of your data are unclear and access policies are not defined.
We reinforce Data Governance practices by introducing
- by analyzing business processes related to data management in your company to identify areas for improvement and ensure adherence to data governance best practices,
- by organizing and managing your data assets in a centralized catalog, providing a clear view of available datasets and their origins,
- by reengineering those processes, appointing data stewards and data owners responsible for supporting Data Governance framework,
- by implementing company-wide Data Governance standards and policies in accordance with Data Management Body of Knowledge (DMBoK),
- by ensuring Data Quality.
- Data Catalog
- Business Glossary
- Data Lineage
- Data Quality Management
- Master Data Management systems (MDM)